Friday, October 10, 2008

Do you ever wonder why?

Do you ever wonder why?

There isn't seat belts on school buses, but they are in airplanes? I say it's to save money on the cost of the bus, but isn't the chance of living better on the bus. With the seat belt on the air plane... I guess you can scream why you are strap to the seat burning up.

Who came first the chicken or the egg?

How anyone ever made it through life without computers?

Why the kids in grade school get the day off for student improvement day? Shouldn't they be at school to improve them?

Do you wonder why men cheat?

Do you wonder why there are holes in donuts?

Do you wonder why dogs eat poop and throw up, and everything else they can find on a walk?

How come Santa quit bringing me presents?

Why does my cat act like we don't feed it?

Do you wonder why more'sex', why now?

Do you wonder, why your parents told you stuff to scare you?

Why do cats have nine lives?

I wonder why, I am the way I am?

I wonder why they call you bitch?

I wonder why your child is so bad? When mine is not?

I wonder why when you get old.. you get ugly looking?

I wonder why I can't go home?

I wonder why most my pets are black? mmmm does that mean I am evil?

I wonder why my husband doesn't give me lots of money?

I wonder why the sunset is purple?

Do you wonder why Sammy barks a lot?

Do you wonder why kids have to grow up?

Do you wonder why the leaves go away?

Do you wonder why fish breath water, and people breathe air?

I wonder why someone stole my fish tank many years ago?

I wonder why a shark can't sleep, and how does it rest?

I wonder why the titanic sunk? In the movie they say it's unsinkable.

How come a country record played backwards fixes my life? How come I keep playing them backwards?

Do you wonder why pickles don't have calories?

Do you wonder why everyone calls you a witch, but your broom won't fly?

Do you wonder why your dog can't be as cute as mine?

Do you wonder why my husband won't buy clothes?

Do you wonder why your nose and ears never stop growing??? I bet your gonna go check to see if they are bigger than they used to be.

Do you wonder why you can't kiss your elbow? And did you know that if you can kiss your elbow. You will change from a boy to a girl, or a girl to a boy. I see you now, trying to kiss your elbow. I can't blame the boys for wanting to be girls. One word. Multiple.



No comments: