Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ymca

I have been feeling pretty stressed lately. Sometimes my mind is going faster than I like. I have too much going on around me, and I get worked up over issues that bother me. Today, I went to the YMCA, and worked out for about 30 minutes, and then sat in the hot tub. It was great. I just loved it. The best way I can describe it is to getting drunk. Not just any kind of drunk. Now I am not a big drinker. I like to drink Arbor mist, and can drink the whole bottle in a night. That however is like drinking kool-aid. The kind of drunk I am referring to is the kind where you just feel so damn good, but your not sick. It's not easy to find that feeling from more than just a buzz, and being smashed, but not to the point where your going to be sick. I don't get that feeling very often, because the sick feeling scares me away. So most of the time, I am happy with my arbor mist or one or two hard drinks. What I am getting at that this hot tub, with the jets running was out of this world. It made me feel so good, and helped keep my spirts up today.
Afterwards Tyler, and I went to the store, and I was feeling good, and happy to please Tyler's wishes. The boy got a box of little debbies, and some chocolate milk. Yummy for his tummy. I bought Tad a corn beef. He loves that, and I think it's pretty darn good myself.
So I am driving home, and I feel great. Then Tyler says, "Mom how come I don't have a sister? " Is that the time to say, "Well Tyler, you do have a sister, but she was made to go away?" Even though I was grown up enough to babysit her brother and sister, and basically fend for herself. Mommy was lied to and treated like shit. Your sister's name is Ashley, and even though she is your sister, but you won't really know what it's like to have a sister, because she lives with other people. I didn't say all that. Tyler said, I should have had three babies. I think he already knows about her, because everyone else does. So I got to sit down, and explain to him, but I don't think driving is the right time. It's hard for me to comprhend it all. It sucks that kids got to deal with this. Opps I went off the subject of the ymca. We have three free guest passes to the YMCA, and if anyone wants to go and work out, or better yet sit in the hot tub. Let us know, and we will go.
I am close to crazy, but since I know it. I must not be crazy, because if your crazy you don't know it. bye all.

No comments: