Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our weekend




We had both kids this weekend, as we do every other weekend. We went out to Sam's for dinner, for fish. Tad is crazy about their fish. I like it too, and it beats cooking any day. But we go there too much. While at dinner, we called Jennifer and Gary to wish them a Happy Birthday. It was Will's idea. When we got home, as always, I didn't feel like moving.
We went to the mall. Will likes to look around at the mall. I don't like to do that. I love to go to the paint store there, but I agree to looking around once or twice a year.
Tyler got to jump on the trampoline.
Then we looked, and looked, and finally Will was done looking. He didn't find anything that was worth giving out his money for. If it had been my money, now that would be different. But that is a kid for you. Then we went to Kmart and bought Tyler a new coat, and some pj's for the winter coming up, and I lost my debit card. I thought maybe it fell through the crack on the dashboard.
Then we came home, and Tyler and I made cupcakes for my brother's Matt's birthday.
Then Tad and Will, and I played Rummy. Then it was time to rest up for work the next day. Boy this is hard work!!!

P.S. I am trying to learn how to post more than one picture to a post,but it's not working quite the way I want it to. Bye all

No comments: