Monday, October 13, 2008

Multimedia message

These pictures are from Rock Valley College. They look a lot better in person. You can really see the coloring of the leaves changing. I can't believe I am at mid terms already. I had a test in my std class. (a class to prepare you for college) I only go there on Mondays. My english 99 class meets three times a week. It's been a challenge, but it's going ok. I find it interesting to be around so many young kids. By kids I mean 18 year olds. I had to write two papers for that class. Plus reading a book called, There are no children here. It's a book about two boys who grew up in the other America. It's a true story, and pretty depressing. The teacher is great. He is a little bit of a nut. Also he isn't bad to look at. Well enough for now.

No comments: