Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ymca

We joined the Ymca a week ago. Tyler and I went there today. We were going to swim,but the pool hours are real crappy for kids during the school year. Tyler played in the adventure center in 7up care. It's totally free while the parents work out. I walked on the treadmill and then I ran into a old friend. After I talked to her, and checked on Tyler. I walked on the walking track for a few laps. I was amazed at the new equipment. I didn't use one of the new ones though. You could literly watch tv while you worked out. I could see one lady was watching, Rachel Ray, while on the treadmill. I was thinking how can you watch about food. Wouldn't that make ya hungry? Guess Ymca keeps ya as a member, because you get real hungry lol.
I love the ymca, but it is a little expensive, and it becomes a issue of time sometimes. I loved going there when I didn't have a job. It was my job.
They even got a whirlpool, and alot of stuff they used to charge extra for now is free. Well not free, but included in the price. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the ymca. I used to get in trouble because we used to go there when i was in highschool and i'd run and run on the track when we'd go but i'd get in trouble because i wouldnt participate in gym class. I think it was because in gym class someone was telling me to run and when we when to the ymca it was my own choice. i didn't like adhering to authority figures. :-) now at my job, i am one. it's better that way. lol.