Wednesday, November 19, 2008

At Rock Valley, it's been multicultural week. My std 100 class, we had to bring something that was related to cultural, and our upbringing. I thought about bringing a cd of love that old time Rock n Roll. I remember my Mom dancing to that music, but instead I brought my cabbage patch doll. There came out when My sister and I were growing up. It was so cool to have one. They were the toy you just had to have. It's weird how you spend so many holidays with your parents, and very little gifts stand out. Not that we didn't get gifts, but just don't remember them all. My last baby doll was called baby talk, and my mom said, I was too old for a doll, but I didn't listen. Well the advertising jipped me. The darn doll couldn't carry a conversation lol. Then some cousins of mine destroyed the doll. I put a doll on layaway at this really cool doll shop. I should have her in a few weeks. I will never be too old for a doll. Just don't really need one that will talk. lol. Well back on the multicultural week. Monday, they had corn beef, cabbage, and little red potatoes. Today they had the Mexican food. I wonder what they will have on Friday. They are having food every day, but I only go to school on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Today I walked my Ann and my sister's dog, and my cat. My kitty cat followed us for the whole walk. Before dinner, Tyler and I went to the YMCA. I walked around on the track and then sat in the hot tub. I been going there two times a week. So far I can justify spending the money, but don't know if I can afford to keep it. I made chicken noodle soup for dinner. Tad is going to have to make my potato soup now. Well it's Tj's bedtime. Bye all.

No comments: