Tuesday, November 18, 2008

William

I notice that I really don't post much about Will. It's not because, I don't love him. He lives with his Dad now, and Will is at that age, where there is a lot of fighting. I may discuss what's going on with my sister, Tammy, but I refuse to post his issues for everybody to see.
Will is going to be 14 years old, on Nov 21st. Kids grow fast. I think about the age of 12 so, a alien comes in and steals your child, and leaves you with the creature from outer space. Then they are up above and laughing their ass off. I am not sure what point your real kids return.
I am not sure what I am doing for his Birthday. I am not much into Birthday celebrations. We weren't really raised to make a big deal out of them. Maybe take him to dinner or something. Maybe go to a movie or go bowling. I am sure we will make him a yummy cake. Any ideas?

No comments: