Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I came home from school yesterday to find no one home. On Monday's Tyler tends to meet me at the drive way to get a toll for me to get in the driveway. I usually give him anything from .50 to a dollar or so. I called and they wouldn't tell me where they were.
So I am just sitting home, and I am feeling pretty sick from my allergies or cold, and then they come in. Tad was wearing his jacket and told me to reach in his coat. So I reached and there was something fuzzy and warm in his coat. It was a baby girl bunny. I have never had a baby bunny before. All my other one came to me as grown ups. All the other animals are trying to check her out. We want to try and make this one be able to roam the house more.
We haven't name her yet. I will post a picture and do a poll on a few suggestions and you all can vote for the best name. I still miss Roger and sad that he died. It's weird how fast death happens. A few hours before he died, he was eating baby food for me, and I had plans to take him to work, so I could continue to help him recover. My husband is so sweet to think of me and try to make me feel better. I will sell bunny kisses to you for 5 bucks!!!! Of course Tyler is sweet too! He was so excited to bring me home a new baby. Well I got to finish getting ready for work, and walk Ann. burrrrrr it's cold.

No comments: