Tuesday, November 11, 2008


This is a picture of my new bunny. Not a very good picture though. Vote for her name.
Looks like the selling the parent vote was about 2 cents lol. Now I am afraid. What are some of the fast ones that you pulled with your parents. It's time to confess. I skipped most of the 7th grade year, and when the machine would call. I would just get the phone first, that's if my parents were home. I did the same thing in 8th grade, and no one knew or bothered to do anything until I was taken to court. I was busted!!!! Now tell me your secrets and vote for a bunny name.

3 comments:

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What about naming her something like Oreo? Or Blanca or Bianca? Just thought I'd throw in some other suggestions =).

Anonymous said...

I noticed the pole is closed. What did you name it?