Tuesday, November 25, 2008

There isn't too much going around here. We are having a small Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, because I have to work the holiday. I would rather be home, but it's really good money. Also we are going out to the club for dinner. I can't beat double pay, and I get to eat.
I screwed up and didn't register for classes. I am overwhelmed, and not sure of where my next step in life is. I am thinking a degree in social services, but it's going to take me years, because I have to work full time to support this household, and I am still always broke.
I just paid my first full monthly payment to the Ymca. So far it's worth it. Tyler and I have been going about twice a week. I would go more if I had a normal job. It really makes keeps me from getting too down. That and not looking in the mail box helps too.
I miss my at&t phone. It had a great camera, and I could send pictures to this blog from anywhere I was. My new phone has a camera, but it's not as good. Plus there is extra steps in posting pictures here. My bunny is growing so fast. Ann is still getting her walks even though it's cold outside.
Well I got to get going for work. Bye all.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think you should get a leash for the bunny and make my dad walk her! :-D