Sunday, November 16, 2008

my weekend

I had a pretty good weekend. After Tyler got home, we went to the Ymca for swimming. I had to pull his arm for him to want to go. He wanted to play with his friend, but I wanted to do something fun with him. He is getting at the age where friends are beginning to be cooler than his Mom. So we went swimming for a hour, and then he played blowing on a wii machine with this little girl. Then him and I played a game of air hockey. He beat me by one point. We had a good time. Then I drove him to his Dad's for the weekend.
Friday night, Tad and I had fish at Sam's restaurant. It was really good. After that we just hung out at home with our crew of animals. It's impossible to sleep in because, all the animals get this surge of energy in the morning, and the garbage is their playground.
Saturday afternoon, I went to the Y again. I took my homework and my laptop. I did a little homework in the locker room. That sounds goofy, but it's a room with tables, in the locker room, and it's a good place to have it quiet. After the school work, I exercised for 35 minutes, and watched part of a movie. It's almost worth staying on longer to watch the TV. You would think I don't have a TV at home. I really do though. Then I went to soak in the hot tub. I really love that. It makes paying for the Ymca really worth it. Tyler and I go about twice a week. If I don't go. I can't justify spending the money, because I really can't afford it. I also have exercise equipment in the dark basement, but I haven't really been using it. I like getting out and being around people, watching movies, and don't forget the hot tub. So I will pay for it, as long as I can afford it, and I make the effort to go.
Oh also lastly, I got kicked from a website because, they didn't like what I had to say. I feel like such a trouble maker. haha. I have never been kicked from anywhere, because I am a good girl.
I forgot to mention that I made my husband a really good dinner last night. I am trying to butter him up, so he will make me my favorite soup. Tomorrow I am making him chicken noodle to add to his guilt. bye all

No comments: