Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I have survived the weekend. Monday Will went back home to his Dad's. I feel that his behavior has improved, but he really takes the fun out of everything. He thinks the world owes him everything and he doesn't have to do anything. Maybe it's a teenage thing and when he out grows it Tyler will take his spot. Maybe it's because his parents are divorced that he behaves the way he does. I don't recall being a bratty teenager, but then again I didn't have parents very much telling me no.
I want to take a trip to show Tyler Lincoln's home and both Tyler and Tad want to leave brother at home. I don't want to go without him, but at the same time I don't want him to pout for a hour of not getting the answer he wants. I feel like I am damned if I do and damned if I don't.
Sooner or later, I will post a picture of my new van. It's pretty cool. All of sudden the station feels a little cramped lol. I bought me a new fish tank. I really really wanted a 55 gallon take but my husband thought I was crazy, so I bought the 29 gallon tank. He is very mean. I am sure his kids know how mean he is!!!! Tell your favorite mean Dad story kids.

No comments: