Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sometimes I feel that I have shared my blog with most of the family, but my posts are not always kid friendly. So I decided that I would create a blog that my children can have read. I didn't connect the two, because I don't want them to be able to read this one. So if you want to you can check this out too. http://puppybunny1.blogspot.com

Have you ever seen a mad bunny? I have seen them mad before, but nothing compared to how Puppy acts when I try to get in his cage. I swear he growls. haha. We pushed Puppy and Kitty out of their cages and I was in there trying to get the litter box out and Puppy ran right between my lets to get into his cage. I guess you had to be there for it to be funny. Even though Puppy growls, I just love him. He is so plump!!

No comments: