Saturday, February 14, 2009

a little buzzed

Hey all.... did you miss me?? I was feeling a little frustrated, because one car was broke and the other one has bad brakes.. Did you hear the scraping?? Also add the loud muffler, so was living on the dangerous side of life by only adding 10 bucks for gas, because I didn't know how long my car would last. Luckily Tad arranged to get my brakes fixed so that was much better.
The bunnies are okay. Brownie is the cleanest and the most potty trained and has balls.. lol first one that I have ever seen. He isn't too friendly.
The new bunnies are cool, but they don't like me messing with their cage and stomp their feet when they are pissed lol. Brownie tried to check out the boys, but Kitty bit his nose. So he was bleeding. I have to clean out bunny cages about three times a week now. Did you know that they poop a lot?? Also if your not careful they stomp their feet and rabbit pee flies in your face. Bunnies are children only mothers can love.
My kids are okay, but driving me crazy and I admit that I got a little buzz now!!! I love my weekends off from work. I can't wait till my vacation from work. I love my clients, but I am tired of live in work. I want to commit to working for my clients until they die, but at this point I don't know if I can make it. It's not so much about the physical work. I sat around on my bed at work and was watching lifetime, but I miss out so much with my family and it sucks. I wouldn't mind it so much if I made enough money in two 24 hour days as a 40 hour week, but I spend 72 hours a week at work for a 40 hour paycheck. Sometimes the love that I get from my clients is enough, but not always.
Tad and I bought a new van. It was four wheels and can sit seven people,unless your like my friend and in that case she can sit about 15 people. I love the van, but car payments are going to suck!!! I still don't have a fish tank though. I want a big tank so no one will steal it. I got a big enough vehicle to bring it home now. I also bought a new baby doll. It came from All dolled up on Alpine. It's a cool place and she lets you put them on layaway. My doll was laying around waiting for me to buy it. It is wearing the outfit Tyler came home from the hospital in. You can call me crazy, because I like dolls, but then I again if I love my Tad I must be crazy lol. I took a picture of Shadow today, but it looks like we might be turned in to animal control if I post it. He needs a haircut. My family is just plain fucking nuts.. I need to drink more, because they make me want my own house. Calgon take me away.

No comments: