Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yesterday, I was working and did all my normal stuff. We had dinner and then I was basically ordered to watch the President's speech. I wanted to talk on the phone and not watch the speech. After all, the tv is so loud that I can hear it. It made me think of William. He doesn't like to be told what to do. So I hang up the phone and head in there to watch the speech. I am thinking I should have talked under my breath and told him that I don't wanna and he isn't my boss. I could have stomped my feet and yelled at him, but I didn't because I am not a teenager. How do we get teenagers to understand that being told what to do doesn't stop at adult hood so you might as well get used to it. Unless your some big hot shot at a company or run your own business, but your going to have to put up with a lot of shit to get there. Even after your there the government will tell you what you can and can't do. So kids stomp all you want, because we don't live in a free world. Also, life isn't fair and the sooner you realize that the better.
Earlier in my day, I spent sometime talking to Pam, she is a retired teacher of mine. I really have a lot of respect and admire her. She just has a way of making my day. I think it's because she truly enjoys hearing from me. She isn't the same as a friend of my age. She has so much more to offer. I think everyone needs that special person that they can call. The rules have to be that you haven't slept with them. You can't have any desire to sleep with them. Also they can't be family.
I went to school today, my teacher is starting to make a little more sense. Today he was looking sexy. He has on a good pair of jeans, a belt and a button up shirt. Maybe I can get a A after all. I love making my husband jealous. haha. You better get out of that uniform and put something sexy on.
Today we are going to a visitation. My uncle Doug died on my Dad's side. He really hasn't been in my life in many years. I did love him at one time though. He had one a awesome voice that appealed to me. I never quit noticing it, because I just wasn't around him much. Life is short. One day you are alive and the next you are dead. Here one day.. do some drugs and drinking and poof your dead. Driving your car and crash poof your gone. babies are being born.. and weeks maybe months later. poof they are dead. I read the obits too much.

No comments: