Friday, February 27, 2009

marriage secrets from experts

My clients feel like they don't have any reasons to live, it makes me sad that they feel that way. However, they are darn old. The conversations about why am I still alive came on different days and when the other one was sleeping. So I asked Bob* what was his secret to a long last marriage. I ask him this,because he had a marriage last 50 years until his wife died, and now 18 years.
Bob's answer was talking. Never get to the point where you can't talk anymore.

So last night Sandy* tells me she doesn't know why she is living. I told her I would miss her if she was gone. Then I asked her. What is your secret to a long lasting marriage. She was married over 50 years until her husband died and now they have been married 18 years.
Her answer to my question was understanding and honesty.

Somehow my teacher got on the subject of marriage. He said the secret to a successful marriage is. Men listen to your wives. Tell them how sorry you are if you do wrong and after you say it enough you will start to believe it yourself.

No comments: