Saturday, February 7, 2009

I remember when I first bought my first car. It was a 1993 ford tempo and it was all mine. I was so proud of my first car. My first husband walks in and says don't tell me you bought a new car? I said okay I won't tell you. Damn he was pissed, but I didn't care because I needed my own car.
I was so proud of my car. I put a lot into it and kept it running well. When people damaged my car it always made me feel really bad. It was like a personal attack against me.
My car was paid off and it kept running. Tad started using it as the pizza mobile last year. Now it's dead!!!!! Did you hear it's dead!! I am not happy. My first car that I ever owned is dead. So we have it towed and was suppose to bring the title so they could give us 150.00 for my car and we can't find the title, so they have to go get my car carrying it around on this big fork lift looking thing. They were carrying my car around like it was a rag doll.Tad wasn't too happy that they were jacking our car around, before they even paid for it. So it didn't have to spend it's first night in the graveyard quite yet. If we find the title then it will remain in the junk yard until people steal it's parts of it. I am not happy. I am really sad. I never even took any pictures of it, and if I do it now, they will show a very dirty car, because Tad didn't give it car washes and the fork lift thing didn't help it any.
On the positive side of things, we got a phone call from the animal shelter asking us to consider adopting two bunnies, they are used to living together. We agreed if they could provide us with a cage. So we go to the shelter and I just had to look to see if my sister's lab mix was there. She didn't have much choice and took her there. We found her, I am happy that they didn't put her to sleep, but I feel really bad for her. She is a good dog, but we couldn't handle her along with Ann. If anyone has the room for a small lab mix, she is there at the pound needing a home. She is less than a year old and is potty trained. Anyone know anyone who is considering a dog go check her out. Her name is princess.
In the next day or so, I will post some pictures of the new bunnies and will do a poll to help name them.

No comments: