Sunday, March 1, 2009


Last night, I woke up to a very loud noise. I jumped out of bed and nothing seemed like it had fallen from somewhere. So I go back to bed and I hear it again. Now I am worried that someone is trying to push their way through the door. Then I say that can't be, because Ann would be barking, but she is inside in her condo. She can't help us fight off a murderer. Plus she will probably just jump on him and he could throw her some food and that would be the end of us. So I am waking Tad up. Better for him to go find the murder dude, because I am younger right? I didn't get up and I was pretty freaked. I didn't get much sleep. In the morning, Tad checks to make sure everything was okay. He found our noise maker. It wasn't a murder dude. It was a bunny!!! She slams her litter box around and chews on the cardboard box she gives to sit on.

No comments: