Monday, March 9, 2009

Hey all!!! There isn't much going on here. I am on Spring break from College!! Then, I am taking a vacation, from work, about the same time Spring starts. I am so thrilled. I need this break from school and the break from work. Sometimes, I get so tired!! I want to sleep in my own bed more than two nights in a row. Although, I do sleep pretty well at work, unless Sandy is having a bad night.
This past weekend, we did a partial water change on the fish tank. Some of our fishys were dieing. We don't like that. Tad really didn't like it. I told him to relax it's not like burying a puppy or a bunny. Ya just flush and say bye fishy. It's looking a little cloudy, so I am going to go get some filters for the pump.
The dolls each got some new clothes. We didn't them with us to try them on though. I miss buying little baby clothes so it was kind of fun. Tad played this crying noise on the computer as I changed their clothes. Before, I went to work, I propped the doll to stand up to look at the tank. Tad said it scared him haha. I just checked my grades and all they report at this time is S for a b or c or c- Or whatever they mark for bad. I got the S
I have been working a lot of Ashley's scrap book and I noticed that I have so many more pictures of Tyler than I do Will. I don't why that is. Maybe too many moves or the fact that some pictures were stored on floppy discs. Another reason is that Tyler's preschool teacher requested that we buy her a camera and she took pictures all year round. Oh well what can I do. I feel like I am rambling on. What I feel like doing is sleeping, but it's Tyler time soon.

No comments: