Saturday, March 21, 2009

I have added several links to my blog. Most are adoption blogs. Some are the birth parents and some are the adoptees and some our the children buyers. haha funny, but they do buy the babies.
Adoption isn't all roses like people want to believe. Babies go off to a new home. Kind of like sending puppies away from the Momma dog, but the momma dog forgets the baby. The momma to the babies don't forget. There are people out there that have sisters or brothers who might always wonder about them. The baby's aren't always thrilled that they were torn from their Mommy's. I do read adoptive and people wanting to adopt blogs, because I like that if adoption has to happen it's no longer a big secret. People aren't being shamed into never speaking of the child again. The adoptive parents aren't trying to run and act like they actually had the child.
I still don't think adoption can ever really be moral as long as their is dollars in the adoption business. How does one agency or lawyer provide the right counseling when they have something to gain. Let's see if she signs the child away. We get money. If she decides she can parent... then opps we don't get money. So the best deal for the business is to push women to place their children for adoption. Did you know that white children cost more than black or mexican children? What kind of bullshit is that? So white children are worth more? So is it like going to a restraunt and open up the menu... Yea I would like a white, blond, blue eyed baby. Ch ching.. that will be 15,000
So how come I was able to buy my dog for 300.00 and it's okay to call it buying, but when people adopt a child and pay tons of money it's called adoption. Why not call it what it is?? Babies are a market. We are selling and buying children. You don't have to like what I have to say, but that's me. I think it's time for a drink. I love Arbor Mist. Taste better than the Kool-aid and I get a little buzz. Yea for vacation.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I never really thought about it like that but you're right. it's crazy to think about it. i never knew that white children were worth more. anyhow...i hope you are enjoying your vacation! and yes arbor mist is goooood. talk to you later cristy!