Friday, March 20, 2009

My final day before my vacation was pretty cool. Bob needed to go somewhere with his car. Honestly he shouldn't drive anymore, but he won't stop until he is ready to admit that he should never drive. He admits that he probably shouldn't drive. So, if Bob runs any of you over, it was nice knowing you.
So, I got to drive the Van to Sandy's hair salon and the pharmacy. Normally I just hop in his car and go. I love taking my own, because it's mine. I can play the music and I am comfortable. I even took my laptop and was able to get a internet connection. So I got my internet fix. I used to be able to get online at work, but I think the person died. Sucks for me, but really sucks big time for them. I am off work till almost April now. I really should have canceled my vacation after we had to buy the van, but I am burning out. So now more Bob and Sandy stories for a while. Hopefully they won't die before I go back to work.
I am trying this feature of moderating comments. It makes me feel like the boss lol. so here is where my opps is. I tried to agree to a comment and it disappeared. I don't know who tried to left it, but I didn't mean to not publish it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool!!!!