Friday, March 13, 2009

My clients have to start eating fish twice a week. EWWW I like fish sandwiches and fried cod, but I hate the look of slimy fish. I can't stand it when I can see the spot where the spines used to be. I just think the thought of calling your dinner by the actual animal and it still looks like the animal just grosses me out. Look at it this way. You don't go around saying I am eating cow tonight or I am eating pig. If the food on my plate held the shape of a cow or a pig I don't think I would like it. I can imagine the icky fish swimming and saying don't eat me.
Right now Marty is checking out the fish tank. I guess he likes fish. The cats also like watching the birds eat from the feeder.
Today Tyler is getting an award at his school. I am so proud of my boy.
I start my vacation a week from today!! I am so happy. However, I am freaking a little bit, because I don't have vacation pay coming. My company just pays you the money at the time it's due, and I used it for Christmas shopping for my boys. So, I have to just rough it out without a paycheck. It scares me, because I am the primary money maker. If I don't have money then how will my family make it through. I know one week without a pay check isn't going to kill me, but it gets me nervous. Afterall, we live paycheck to paycheck, so in all we are only one or two paychecks away from the boat sinking. Life sure does suck sometimes. I shouldn't have to be so broke. I take care of two very important old people and I should more than the basic starting out job. Well I got to get Ann's head out of the dog food bag. She just helps herself haha.

No comments: