Monday, March 2, 2009

It's been a while since I went to the Ymca. Well at least before today. I worked out a little on the machines and then I sat in the hot tub. It was just wonderful. I bought a outfit that is designed for working out. I plan on buying a bag that I can pretty much leave packed to go. One of the items that has to be packed is my swimming suit for soaking in the hot tub.
I decided to give myself about another six weeks to make the Y part of my regular routine. I don't want to waste money. So if after the six weeks, I am still not going, then I will cancel. I am hoping getting a bag and leaving it packed will make going less of a effort. I don't go to lose weight, even though that wouldn't hurt. I just feel better if I am active. I could workout more at home, because I did invest in some equipment, but if you seen my dark, wet, creepy basement you could see why I prefer the Y. Plus, I am a social person. So if I see others going strong, I feel like if they can do it, then so can I. The environment is just so much better. I would take some pictures to compare the basement to the Y, but Tad broke the camera by dropping it on the basement floor. I guess shit happens. We did however get a new furnace without paying, except for the cost of our warranty. Nothing in life is free. Luckily our camera is under a warranty too, so we should be getting it fixed. Then I will take pictures.
If I end up canceling the Y then I should save my money for a hot tub. Soaking in the hot tub is up there with getting drunk and having sex. Not necessary at the same time, but all three could be cool!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

i just started going to peak again to work out! its been awhile!