Friday, March 27, 2009

Meet the next Rock Valley College student





Twice this week Tyler went to class with me. My teacher was great! He didn't mind a bit. I wasn't the I wasn't only Mom who brought their child. Today was a really laid back fun day so it worked out great. We had as a group write instructions on how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Then the teacher would follow our instructions and if you weren't clear enough he would act dumb lol. He did a good job. Tyler got to make a sandwich in 60 seconds and then was able to eat it. I brought the bread in and we got to feed a couple geese as we were leaving the college. Check out the cute guy!! Opps Tyler is cute too. The teacher isn't really all that cute, but he is dressed nicely.
Not very many men can get away with wearing pink but it looked good on him.

No comments: