Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I had a pretty good birthday. Tad made me a cake and handed it to me at 10 am. It seemed odd because who eats cake at ten am. We went through our day. No one ate any cake.
I gave Will some money to go into Kmart and buy me a present. I could tell that he was sad, because he didn't get me anything. So, they bought some more flowers for my yard.
The three of us ended up taking the cake to a cookout at my friend's Rachel's house. We had a lot of fun. There was a big water fight. Rachel put candles on the cake and I got a second birthday wish.
Would you believe that wishing for the same thing twice is the charm? I heard from a very special, beautiful girl on my birthday. Do you wonder who? Well, I am not telling. haha.
So, we ate at Rachel's and had cake and a water fight. My back hurts so bad. I don't know what I did. I am trying to take it easy today and I hope it gets better soon.

The boys and I rented some games for the wii. I picked I think it was called Shrek the third. I am not sure, but I was kicking some ass. I really liked the game. I am going to go re rent it again tomorrow. I thought I would have to start over again but Will said no. That the wii holds all the memory.Wow! That is very cool. Well, I need to lay back down. that is when I don't feel any pain. The rest of my muscles get so tense too. I got to go swimming yesterday but no hot tub still!!! Damn!!! However, I didn't run out of gas and my phone didn't die during the ordeal. haahahahaha

No comments: