Monday, June 14, 2010

It looks like I am unemployed. I am not fired or have i quit but I just don't have any hours. It hasn't really sunk in until Sunday past and that means that I won't have a paycheck on Friday. I hate depending on other people. At least most of my bills are in great shape though. It could be much worse.
I have been staying busy by going to the Ymca. I go to work out at least three times a week. Plus, the pool is open again and I love it even more so than before. I have even tried out the sauna and it's relaxing. It's not my hot tub, but it's still cool. Oops I mean hot.
My friend, Rachel, joined us today. We walked around for about an hour and then we were in the pool for three hours. They close at ten so, I didn't even have time to shower, because it takes me so long to brush my hair out.
Wednesday, I am bringing my little brother and sister to enjoy the pool. It should be fun too. I normally, go to workout in the morning or afternoon, but the night time is cool, because of less people. The times that the pool is open for open swim sucks during the school year, but the summer time it's cool, because it's not that big of a deal to keep kids out late. A couple of women were in the sauna and complaining of the pool times and for once I could say it's not so bad, because the kids can stay up later. I don't really like the idea that my kids are growing up but for this reason it's okay to be in the older Mommy club.
Tomorrow, I am going to sign Tyler up for camp and do some grocery shopping and just chill at home. I love having Will home but I crave the quietness of not having kids around. Tyler is still at that age that he will go out to play. I just love my neighborhood. I love my house. On the 28TH of this month marks our third year here. Owning my own home has been one of my wildest dreams come true. I went to an open house down the road and it did have it's nice things but it made me love my house even more. Well, it's about time to get my pillow, stuff dog, and curl up on the couch with my husband. I love him so much. I don't plan on letting him go away. We are for keeps.

No comments: