Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tonight, I was feeling cooped up. I am not working and it gets to me. I want to get up and go. Tad suggested that I go swimming. So, I did. The best part of having a membership at the Ymca is that I pay it once a month and if I don't have money to do something it's always an option.

It's not odd for me to spend about two hours there. For six weeks the pool was closed and it really bugged me. I have discovered the lap pool. I really like the idea that I can really focus on swimming and not so afraid of drowning because at it's deepest it's only 5'9. I am hoping that it will help get my arms more in shape. Have you ever heard the expression... that you don't know what you have till it's gone? I think that's how it was with the pool. I used it once in a great while. I took it for granted. I have been in it more times this month than I probably have been in the whole six months of 2010. Not working kind of helps though. My work did call me and give me an 10 hour overnight on July 1St. So, oh boy, I can eat this week. hahaha.

Well, guys, it's late. Tomorrow, will be another day for the Ymca. Me and the water are having an affair.

No comments: