Sunday, June 20, 2010

Next week, we will celebrate three years in our home. I am still in love with my house. I still get excited when I think of home improvement projects. I wish I was more handy, because a lot of what I could do to change things is the labor. Right now, we need a new kitchen facet. It leaks and is a pain in the ass. I also need to lay a floor down in the living room. My goal would to be to get both of those done this summer. I think I can lay the floor, but plumbing. No way!
I have been unhappy with the upkeep of our back yard. I have never mowed and tonight, I gave it a try. It's not easy but since I am not working, I am going to make a good effort to fix it up. The idea that I own the land is part of the appeal. I did fall in some of the holes Ann dug but oh well. Sometimes, I wish that I didn't have a big dog to do that kind of stuff, but I love Ann. She is my favorite. I guess it's how Tigger was my favorite cat. I won't mention who my favorite child is.... hahahahaha I love them all.
I can't wait until I get my first check. It's not like I am starving or anything but I am used to my own money.

No comments: