Monday, March 31, 2008

college

I went to college today, to take placement tests. I didn't score too well. Too many years out of school, makes me a dummy. Tad don't hit me for saying that. Guess I got some catching up to do.
All the animals are doing well, except for Dogi bumps into a lot of walls. Tad and I took a nap this afternoon, and we have Ann in her condo, Dogi and shadow and two cats fighting for space on the bed. The cats don' t think nothing of sleeping on you, or on your pillow.

Tomorrow starts another work week. I need a vacation. I have so much yard work to do this spring, not to mention cleaning up after Ann. She had found entertainment by tearing things up. Maybe we should have a clean up party. hahaha. Wonder how many takers we would have. We got trash, yard waste, dog poop, mowing to be done. Weeds to pulled out, need to plant seeds for new grass. Hard work in exchange for hot dogs on the grill. If ya'll work hard, we will throw in some soda. haha. Bye for now.

No comments: