Thursday, March 27, 2008

my little break

I love Tad very much. But why is he is so argumentative?? How did his kids not kill him in his sleep. hahaha. Just kidding. He isn't that bad. He is pretty cool. Taking pretty good care of Tyler. I am missing them both right now, I miss Will too. Don't miss the fighting though.
My little old lady is getting her weekly session of pampering. Spoiled little lady. She yelled at me today. I can't get over it. I won't put up with being yelled at. I probably can forgive her, she probably won't remember why she was mad at me. This evening, we are going out to dinner with some family. Should be ok, but not my cup of tea. It sure does beat cooking though.
I am off for a couple days, starting tomorrow morning. Won't be due back till Sunday morning. We should have Will with us. I hope no fighting. It's bring me down. Life is too short to fight all the time.
The last couple days, I have been going over a math book. It's for home schooling, and geared towards middle school. I didn't notice my math skills were so poor. Thank you technology. It's making us all dumb. Spell check is a ex sample of that, and those stupid gps things in cars these days. Some people were born with a sense of direction, and let technology make them dumb, but I just wasn't never born with that. I figure who needs that, when I know, I would land a guy who could do it for me. haha. Now they are advertising depends as something to wear, when there might not be any bathrooms around. How crazy!!! One thing to be old, and pee yourself. It's another to just pee in your pants, because you don't have a bathroom close by. Well it's getting to be about the time to go. Bye for now.

No comments: