Friday, March 21, 2008

more work stories

I am sad for my client. My boss came to visit, and said somethings that were could make a difference in life and death. It needed to be said. But I felt really bad. There is very little they can do for themselves these days. More of his independence was taken away from him.

I love my job!! It's very rewarding to be doing what I do. I think this world has things all mixed up though. I am underpaid. A waitress probably makes more than me. Not saying they don't earn their money. But I am out there taking care of old people. Watching them die. Not that I know when most clients are gonna go. But I have done hospice patients twice. I am not cut out for it. I don't handle the stress of watching people suffer. I can predict when death is near for them. I don't want to go there again. Bye for now.

No comments: