Monday, March 17, 2008

Tyler's birthday was very nice. We had a nice party. Tad did a very good job planning and cooking dinner. Tyler loved his gifts. He already learned his lesson about leaving the bike on the driveway. Had it taken away within the first hour. He don't understand that there are people who would steal from him.
His birthday did have a little damper on it. He doesn't seem to understand why his Dad didn't come. He was invited. Although I wish he came for Tyler. But divorce just puts a damper on holidays when kids want both of their parents. He is too little to understand, that his parents and stepdad can't get along.
I step my two feet in a college today. It was very scary. I don't understand the whole process. I applied for help paying for school, but I have to take tests and register to find out about the aid. Hello people I can't got to school,if I don't get help paying for it. I can't afford not to go, but at the same time. I can't afford to go.. I have to pay for the house, and the kids and everything else life throws my way. The only two people with kids that I know have gone to school, don't have to worry about a job. Even they find it a challenge.
Our animals are driving us Crazy!!! They make lots of messes. Always fighting with each other. Dogi don't want to listen to me anymore when I take her outside. I have to carry her out and set her on the ground. But the only thing is that, I am so tall. She hits the ground rolling. I don't mean to throw her to the ground. Poor dogi. No more pets in our house. 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 gerbils, and 1 bunny is enough. Although a fish tank with some goldfish would be nice. haha. Still not over someone stealing my fish and the tank.
Today was Tad's birthday. I got to admit, I have been real cranky. Started with bitching at the ex, then not finding rock valley college. Thought it was on Alpine for some reason. Will try to post pictures of Tyler on his bike later this week. Tomorrow starts a new week. I have to work tomorrow. I do enjoy my couple. Tyler calls them my patients. They are good people. Not sure who is the boss though. Them or me. I get a lot of advice,and stuff from them.

No comments: