Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Today has been a busy day. Starting with my car not starting. Guess I didn't shut a door all the way. The owner of my company husband came and jumped started it. I went to a employee meeting right after that. My review and raise is very late. They were talking about changes in the office, and I got to make a joke out of the reviews.
Then off to the doc with Tyler.. Won't disclose that information though. Don't worry he is ok. Then I come home and no husband. Having to slave over the stove with a pizza. But got to save room for corn beef and cabbage with my guy. shhhhh don't tell. just kidding.
It's spring break for kids. I am not in tune with school as much as I used to. Don't have a clue when he goes back. Maybe there is something in the book bag. Bad mommy!!! Bye for now. Sponge Bob is on.

No comments: