Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Watch out my brother is driving now!!!

It's scary!! A new driver on the road. What is even scarier is that I taught him.. haha. He was having trouble, getting back and forth to work, and I said "I will teach you how to drive" He actually took me up on it. He got his licence about a month ago. Now has his own truck. What is ironic is that, I didn't get my licence until about 24 years of age, and that is how old he is now. I am so happy for him. So proud of him too!!

I think it will change his life so much. He doesn't even know it yet. But not only for the good. I hope he knows, driving can be a pain in the butt, especially when you get to depending on your car. Then it breaks. It makes me so sad, if my car breaks down. I think because of learning later in life. It bothers me more than others. If my car isn't running, I don't see a need to get out of bed. That's kind of bad. Before driving days, I would walk, take buses, get rides from people. But now if my car isn't working, either am I!!! I am so happy for my brother. I haven't personally seen his new truck yet. I was working when he came by to show it off. The truck was given to him. I think he was really in need for it, but I don't know if he will take care of it as good,if he had paid for it himself. I do worry about him driving. I would feel like if something happens to him, it's my fault because I taught him. But then again Tad taught me. I don't have any tickets, besides the one I got out of. Being female helps. judges go easier on us. :) I can renew my licence by mail. So Between Tad and I, maybe he will do just fine.

Well got to run, I bought Ann a new collar and leash.. She is going to be in the army. Last month she was a girlie girl in pink, now she is a tough Bitch in green. With a matching leash. Got to love her.

I wanted to add that at no point am I making fun of my brother. I am very proud, and happy for him.

No comments: