Thursday, March 20, 2008

work

I am hard at work!!! My lady I take care of is getting pampered. I don't totally follow the rules on what she gets done. Only suppose to get nails done every other week, but no one is noticing so far. I figure she can't take the money when she goes. She might as well have a good time, and feel pretty while she is still here. She is always bugging me to take her shopping. I would love to, but I can't go that far. I need money too!!

I don't want to have to be mean and not allow her to spend. So I just push the shopping off on another co worker. shhh don't tell. It will be about 5 pm before we get home. The time will go by pretty fast from there.

I hope she sleeps well. If she don't sleep well, no one does. lol. But you got to love her.
Can't not help but feeling frustrated but it don't last long.
Tomorrow I will have Will over for a few. I am still adjusting to him not living with us. I have mixed feelings if I want him to come back. I want his happiness, but also want Tyler happy. He wants his brother home. I don't have the time and energy to have Will home, or to have him part time. Lots of driving. Got to pay this man to listen to Bill and I attack each other. How fun!! Will need to drink after that.
Lately I have been really tired. I am overworked, and over stressed. Too much bullcrap in my life right now. Still thinking hard about the school issue. But the placement tests worry me. I haven't been to school in a really long time. What if I place as a 6th grader lol. Ever watch are you smarter than a 6th grader.. mmmmm I plead the 5th.
Well it's nice outside, and my soda is in the car. Better go rescue it before it get's too warm. Bye for now.

No comments: