Saturday, March 22, 2008

I had a very nice weekend with Tad. I love my new hours. Now I don't feel so overworked. Still same amount of hours, but I get a weekend off. Tad was really patient with me today. I was shopping for new clothes. Tomorrow I am going out with my clients for dinner. Going to be a big crowd of family.

Easter is tomorrow. Holidays don't mean as much as they used to. I don't know why. Maybe I don't want to admit it to anyone. I do my best for the kids though. I got Tyler this huge stuffed rabbit. He rode around in my car, and was showing over the window. I also picked up some candy to make Tyler a basket. I didn't get anything for Will. Partly because he isn't living here, but mostly because of his age. It don't help much that, he just doesn't get excited anymore. Now on the other hand if I gave Will 30 dollars, he would jump for joy.

Well I think I will go work out on my equipment. Can't have it being used to to hang clothes from. Bye for now.

No comments: