Monday, January 12, 2009

back to college




Today was the start of college life again. I am only taking one class right now and that is English 101. I am officially going to learn at the college level. So you might ask why doesn't my blog show college work. It's because my blog is for fun, so that's why.

College this time around seems the same in some ways, but different. Two days of the week, I am in the same room, and I choose the same seat. The teacher isn't young and hot. :( He did make a good impression on me though. He seems like he might be able to be cool. Hey just because I am in my 30's and married to a old man doesn't mean I don't like to have some fun once in a while. Tad... Saturday westerns don't count... that reminds me of my Dad. haha. None of the students in my class were in my English 99 class. It would have been nice to at least see one or two familiar faces, but I did run into two guys in the hallway. These two guys were fresh out of high school last fall, and they took the time to get my attention to say hello. Watch out Tad the young guys still notice me!!!!
There was tons and tons of cars there, and it was freezing. I had to walk from quite a distance. As the semester gets started some will drop and parking will get better.
I waited till the last minute to get registered, so why change now. I went to class without books. Going on the first day with books would be so uncool. I am not going to be not only old, but caught with books on the first day. I did go get the books right after class. It was cool, because I knew where to go and how to get them. I rule the school. I love the environment of college, to see the excitement in the young ones face. Too bad they are in for a rude awakening life is rough!! The real world sucks sometimes, in my last 24 hour shift, both my clients fell, and both pee'd the bed. ewww. I had to get her all cleaned up, and made her lie on the couch, he cleans himself up and goes back in the bed. Maybe he only pissed on himself and not the bed, but you can't tell him. Oh and my job suddenly noticed that I have never had a annual review so Wednesday I go in for a review. Maybe I will get a raise enough to buy some dye to cover my grey hair. hahahahaha. Did I mention he gave homework already?
Now for some pictures. I am not as good as Jennifer with typing and putting the pictures in the right spot. But who cares? Not me. I am me and if you don't like... then don't let the door hit you. :)

No comments: