Wednesday, January 14, 2009

There isn't too much new going on here. I finally got my review from my job. They gave me a good review except, I am not very flexible in changing my hours around, and I didn't do my online training. I knew I was blowing off the training.. I did it because if they don't play by the rules then I wasn't going to either. However it's all good, because I am now going to make another 3 a day, and when they did the math.. the back pay was........ over 300 dollars.
I seen my old English teacher in his office so I stopped to say hi. He is so cute. I keep teasing my husband about the young college boys, but this girl don't play with boys. mmmmm teachers maybe. lol I am just kidding. I am committed to my husband.

I have a question for dog owners... Do you ever find yourself really wanting to carry a conversation with your dog? I mean for example... It's cold outside... really cold out. I was going to go to work, and it would be about four or five hours before anyone would come home. I not only want to talk to my dog, but I wish she could answer me. So it would go like this..

Me.. Ann it's very cold out

Ann... Duh you noticed.. where you been? we live in Illinois.

Me... You have two choices.. Do you want to spend time outside.. you got your dog house.. or inside in the condo. Outside you can run, pee, poop,but you might be cold. Inside you are confined to what we call a condo.. and you can't run, pee or poop.. No one will be home for a few hours.. So what is the answer?

Ann.... Just feed me lady

Me... Come on give me a answer.. inside or outside?

Ann... Just go to work.. and don't forget to bring me home a steak..

Me.... Alright Ann your going in the condo.. it's too cold.

Ann.... Stupid bitch thinks I am going to talk.. didn't she notice. Helloooo I am a dog. Damn now I am stuck in this doggy jail. she better bring home some bacon.

No comments: