Sunday, January 18, 2009

my thoughts for the day


I don't have too much good to say these days. The only thing that seems to be going totally right is my crazy animals. This is a picture of my lab, Ann, when she was much younger. Not that she is really old. She is about a year and half.
We have the most perfect set up for her. She has a pretty big backyard to run in, and has a dog run, and a dog house built into the garage. She is spoiled, we never lock her up in the run, but she does sleep in her crate at night, we call it a condo.

We also have other animals. We have four cats, who love watching my son's new bird feeder. My baby cat loves to play with the bunny. How many people can show you pictures of a cat in a rabbit's cage?

The not so good stuff going on is my life is a mixture of feeling a terrible loss right now over my daughter. I feel strongly that there is this bond between us, and it can't be broken. I get the feeling that my daughter would want me in her life, not as her Mom, but maybe as a friend, but her parents are holding her back. I have no proof of that, it's just a feeling I get.

I am a little upset over my job. I got a review and they marked me off for not being very flexible, and because at times, I want a day off, or a few hours off, and don't want to make up the hours, they are talking about finding someone new for my clients. So basically one week, I would work my normal 24 hour/3 days a week, and the next just 2 24/hr twice a week, and maybe pick up a few hours else where. I think they are worried about my stress level. I think what got them really going on finding someone else was the talk of me wanting a vacation in spring. So now my question to myself is do I still take the time off?

Well I got to go get ready for work. Bye all.

No comments: