Friday, January 30, 2009


Tad and I were listening to music on the computer and he played Summer of 69. He said that was the best days of his life. That was when man landed on the moon. Which reminded me what the best days of my life was. It made me a little sad, because you can't go back. There isn't a reset button to start again.
Well anyways the best days of my life, when I say the best I mean life was without worries. It was my time with my sister before the house was taken from under us. Tammy and I spent a lot of time playing outside. We didn't play video games. We played with mud, made weed soup, stole veggies from the neighbors, I won't say what else we did. haha. We had a old fridge so store our mud pies. We had rose bushes in our yard. Life was sweet. Did my sister beat me up sometime. Oh yea but no one else was allowed to do it. Then they lost the house, the divorce and life went to hell in a hand basket. I never knew if we would stay in the same apartment for any length of time. The time where we didn't have to worry was gone. Only thing is we didn't know what we had till it was gone. I guess that's how life works. Well enjoy some music and my drawing of my house. It was tore down to build a Walgreens.

No comments: