Wednesday, January 28, 2009

There hasn't been too much going on in my end of the world. School isn't going as well. First off this teacher isn't cute. haha. Most importantly he so far hasn't made a good impression on me. Words come out of his mouth, but I don't get anything he says. Sometimes he just talks about crap and other times he is explaining what he wants, and even asking a question I feel like huh what did you say? I am thinking he needs a pill to slow his talking down. lol
I cooked in the crock pot today. I love easy cooking. It was pretty good. Tad taught Tyler how to use chop sticks, and that's cool I guess, but hello we are white!!
My clients are doing good for their age. Last summer I thought one of them would die before the fall and I was wrong. Sandy* will be 98 next week, and we are going out to the club for dinner. Neither one of them has fallen down in a while and they haven't been peeing the bed. On the other hand, they are sleeping more and more. Lately they are in bed before 10 at night. It used to be they would be pushing midnight. I used to feel like come on.. I didn't get to sleep till noon. I give both of them a hug and kiss goodnight and every night Bob* tells me to take care of himself. I feel like that his way of accepting that he might wake up dead.
Tomorrow Tyler is singing in a musical program at his school. I didn't notice till today and I work tomorrow. To my job's credit without much notice, they found someone to work the four hours for me. So if anyone knows Tyler will be performing at his school at 6:30 pm tomorrow night.
My little sister came over and I got to look through the old family photos and she is making me copies of some pictures. Thank you Mom for trusting Michelle with a lifetime of pictures.

No comments: