Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I feel sneaky

I have been trying to learn more about video games. Sometimes, I feel like that I don't have enough in common to do with my boys. I honestly don't like video games, but I am trying to take an interest or at least fake one. I get confused about ds and ds lite and ipod's and mp3 player. Ps2 and xbox. I feel like I can event the next cool thing, Nd200 haha Well, anyways, I think Will thinks I am coming around to wanting to buy video games. I feel so sneaky, because I have a wii on layaway at Kmart. I am suppose to pay bi weekly but I am making it weekly so I don't have to pay so much at a time. It feels fun to fool them. Also, it feels good to be a smarter Mom. Years ago, I would have told them about the layaway and if something should happen and I just can't afford. I would be hearing it for the next 6 years. ha. This way is so much better. I know a lot of people don't understand layaways and make fun of them, but oh well. I think it's better than instant gratification.
I am a little worried about telling them once I have the system, because of how expensive games are for it. But I see that most video stores do rent them. So, hopefully it will work out. But shhhhh don't tell them. I have 130 left and that's not bad, because it started at about 200. 00

No comments: