Saturday, April 3, 2010

Last night, at work was crazy. I get there and I can tell that we are going somewhere and somewhere fancy or special. I never want to assume that I am going, but most likely I am. I overheard my client tell someone that the three of us are going to a wake. Geeze. I don't wanna go and besides, I am wearing a tshirt and I put my hair up on the top of my head and it was a mess. It was ok if we were not going some where, but it looked bad.
So, I go to the van and I have a shirt in there. But it's been in there for a while and smells bad. So, I wiped it down with a wet paper towel and sprayed febreeze room freshner on it. I could only imagine someone asking what is that you have on. Oh, just air freshner.

So, we get to the wake and the guy tells me that I can sit down and his wife can push him to greet everyone. I don't think she liked that, but I think he was thinking of me and other people. I didn't know these people. So, we get out of there and she takes this road to get out and it led to grass. I imagine it's kind of how people might feel as if they just drove to the end of the road. I laugh.

We go to the Country Club and eat and everthing was going fine. But then we all get desert. He gets pie and is about to make a mess. She tries to stop him from taking huge bites and he gets pissed. I started to giggle but I don't think he caught on.

Then, we head back to their place and as soon as we got out of the car, I didn't think he could walk through the garage and in the house. I tried to get him to rest on the car and let me get the wheelchair, but he wouldnt listen. So, we try to help him walk, but he is going down. Then, they think if we could just get him to the boxes in the garage to set him down. I started to laugh again. I could just imagine him following through the boxes. Finally, we get him down to the floor without a big thud. He is on the floor in a suit and we are trying to help him and he is just getting pissed. The more they argue the more I can't stop laughing. Normally, I can hold it in, but I just couldn't. He finally gets into the house and all is calm again.

When we were eating dinner, he said what other job can you come out and get a free dinner. I said not many. So, after it was all done and he was cool about it all. He said some wild night and I said yea, "there isn't anything such as a free dinner. lol

No comments: