Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Last night, was my third week of going to Meld. I really love it. Last night, I had Tyler with me, but I am not sure if I can keep doing that, because he doesn't really get that we are helping the babies and are not there for fun. We can have fun, but we have be there for the kids.
I will admit that it's been a little shocking to see all black kids. I don't want to come off sounding bad, because of my background with our my family has been around black people, I probably haven't always given them a fair chance. But last night, when I was playing with this little boy and had him in my arms and holding him. He was smiling and his eyes were so bright that his color just doesn't matter. I saw a cute little boy. So, I am going to try to make more of a effort to check myself with how I interact with black people when I see them.
Sunday, I took some pictures of the bike path so I will try and post them soon. There is a difference.
Today, I went to the Y to work out. I had my mp3 player and it helped me stay longer. I walked on the track for an half hour and then was on the elliptical for an half hour. I was able to watch tv on the machine while I worked out. But then, I went and ate pizza at Pizza Hut. Y good. Pizza hut bad!

No comments: