Saturday, April 10, 2010

Work was normal. My client seems to be better this week. At home, I decided to drink some arbor mist that I had and I was petting Ann and thinking how great of a dog she is. Then, she spilled my drink and helped clean it up. lol I hope she doesn't start begging me to drink. Or worse, I hope she doesn't start drinking and driving.
Sunday, I hope it's nice. I want to try out her saddle bags with some extra soda or water in there.

I just checked my pictures from my walk. It's been about a month. So, I got to go take more pictures and compare the difference in the month. Tomorrow, will be perfect. I don't have to work. I guess the icky guy is sick. That's too bad for him, but I really don't want to work on Sunday's anyways. It's so beautiful out. I can't wait. Maybe, I will take a book and spend a lot of time out there. I will have Ann, carrying some soda, and a good book. Can life get any better? I don't think so. I have the best dog.

No comments: