Monday, April 5, 2010

I wasn't suppose to work on Easter. I already had more hours, because last Sunday was into Monday and on a different pay period. So, they ask me to work eight hours at double pay. It's almost 20 an hour. So, it's kind of like waving 150 in my face. So, I took the bait. She told me about some drama. Also, another caregiver told me about bats flying around. So, I am worried about bats but I don't see any.
The drama started early and both admitted to keeping the bedroom doors shut to keep out the bats. I thought my family fought. This was crazy. It was mixed with a sweet women with dementia and an daughter who is in a tough postition and has some mental problems. I put up with a lot of bull shit and drama but I snapped. I lost my temper. I couldn't take it anymore. Maybe you are stressed and your Mom drives you nuts but if she is be good don't start shit with her. She rings this bell a lot to get help, but wasn't doing it when people were in the same room. So, the Mom (old lady) and I are watching tv and having a decent conversation and she comes in and tells her Mom not to ring the bell, because she is busy. It would be like me waking up the kids and saying now don't you wake me up tonight. Fuck! I was called a bitch, but I don't care. you don't yell at old people. Also, if a parent has 24 hour care. Go fucking home!!!!! Then, you won't hear the bell ring. I swear I was waiting for cameras to come out and say that I was on tv and it was all a game.

No comments: