Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I got an email today from the Ymca. I knew that the pools were closing for five weeks due to some new law that the government has done. So, now they have to spend tons of money to comply with the law and get the pool up to code. I figured that is okay. I will still have the hot tub right? That's what I thought until I got the email stating the pool stuff and the hot tubs will be closing. I thought you got to be kidding.
I went to the website and it's because of this new law. It would be too costly of a project to get the drains up to code and also they are worried because there isn't a life gaurd on duty. I am so fucking tired of these people controlling others. It's like we can't have nothing. It's 21 and older. Who is going to drown in 2 1/2 feet of water? It tells you your risks and that's not enough. It's all these sue happy fucking people that ruin everything. Soaking in the hot tub is better than anything else. It's better than sex, getting buzzed or drunk. You can't beat a good soaking in the hot tub with the jets on. It really pisses me off. These people can't let us poor people have a little fun. It's the people who are so far up in the clouds that they don't remember what it's like to not have tons of money. It's just fucking bull shit. I honestly never drive to the Y just to use the hot tub but it sure motivates me to get my ass there. I only have six more days to enjoy it. It's bull shit.

No comments: