Monday, April 5, 2010

I met my Dad and my sister for some soda. The boys were with me. It was nice to see them. Then, Michelle came with us for a cookout. We had a nice time playing and cooking. William and Tyler came with me to Meld. Will got into it and Tyler didn't. But I think it's because Will was playing with the oldest one and all the rest were walkers but very little talking. So, they are at that age where they just play and don't really play games with you. I am sure they play the typical games with their Mom but I have to brush up on my baby games.
One of the babies fell down and I signed fell down right out of the blue. I haven;t thought of that sign in years. It's amazing how my first reaction was to sign to the kid. I guess it's cause my last time raising a child involved so much sign language that it was a natural thing for me.
I have had a long day and I think I am going to get my blanket and pillow and lay down with my loyal dog right under me.

No comments: