Sunday, April 18, 2010

We got to the Y an hour before we could swim. So, I walked a little and then hung out with Will. It's kind of odd that I blogged about having passes and out of the blue, Will had a friend who thought she could just pay to get in, but it don't work that way. It worked out okay though, because I used my pass for her to get in. I love the Y. I took three ten minute soaks in the hot tub. I think my only complaint would be that Ann can't come with me. haha.
My client refused to donate money to the Y because he said that it wasn't a clean place. I would have to disagree and think it's more of just an excuse not to give.
Then, I ran an errand for my Dad and got some stuff for our cookout. Then, Tad and Will cooked and Will did some mowing the lawn. I just love summer. I am going to start digging the iris plants out of the front yard and make Tad buy me some different plants.

Along with summer, I can't believe that my daughter will graduate from high school soon. Wow!!!!

No comments: