Friday, May 9, 2008

Ann and other stuff

Today I took Ann to the vet for a exam before she gets fixed. She is up to 48 pounds. Today I took her for a walk, and out of the blue, I just decided to walk to the bank, and use the ATM. Then we took a stroll through the outside garden at Kmart. She sure gets a lot of people's attention. She has this graceful walk, and her tongue hangs down low. I really don't want to take her in for surgery but then again, I can't take the chance of her having puppies. There are too many animals that no one cares about. Just watch that commercial that shows the animals that are beaten and starved. So next week she is getting fixed.

It just occurred to me that I haven't yet posted a picture of Will. He is a brat, but he is mine. I will work on that. My co worker notified our company, that she is quitting. They put a ad in the paycheck about needing someone to fill the days. I hope they can find someone. Even though I am broke, three live in shifts is enough for me. Bye for now.

No comments: